This post is guideline on how you can get the SPDC scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. For effective preparation, use past questions and answers in this post as it will give you a breakdown of the exam.
Why you need Shell Scholarship Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is shell scholarship past questions Pattern?
There will be three sections in the of the SPDC scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc.
Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of shell scholarship past questions
1. The word “debilitating” is closest in meaning to
A. Fearing knowledge
D. Inability to recognise letters / numbers
Directions for questions:
In each of the questions given below from the given options select the word which is closest in meaning to the word given in the question
Problem-solving: Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers.
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2? (A) 5
(D) -20 (E) 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80?
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12 (A) (x – 4) (x + 4)
(B) (x – 2) (x + 6)
(C) (x + 6) (x – 2)
(D) (x – 4) (x + 3) (E) (x + 4) (x – 3)
5. The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is the average of the other four numbers?
6. What is the next-highest prime number after 67? (A) 68
(C) 71 (D) 73 (E) 76
7. Solve: 0.25 x 0.03 = (A) 75
(C) 0.75 (D) 0.0075 (E) 7.5
8. Dean’s Department Store reduces the price of a $30 shirt by 20%, but later raises it again by 20% of the sale price. What is the final price of the shirt?
(B) $32 (C) $30 (D) $28.80 (E) $26.60
9. How many 3-inch segments can a 4.5-yard line be divided into? (A) 15
(C) 54 (D) 64 (E) 84
10. Sheila, Janice, and Karen, working together at the same rate, can complete a job in 3 1/3 days. Working at the same rate, how much of the job could Janice and Karen do in one day?
(B) 1/4 (C) 1/3 (D) 1/9 (E) 1/8
11. Dave can deliver four newspapers every minute. At this rate, how many newspapers can he deliver in 2 hours?
(C) 320 (D) 400 (E) 480
12. 46 ÷28 = (A) 2
(C) 16 (D) 32 (E) 64
13. Ifa=4,b=3,andc=1,then a(b−c) = b(a+b+c)
(A) 4/13 (B) 1/3 (C) 1/4 (D) 1/6 (E) 2/7
14. What is 20% of 12 , expressed as a percentage? 5
(A) 48% (B) 65% (C) 72% (D) 76% (E) 84%
15. Archie’s gas tank is 1/3 full. If Archie adds 3 gallons of gas to the tank, it will be 1⁄2 full. What is the capacity in gallons of Archie’s tank?
(B) 12 (C) 20 (D) 16 (E) 18
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Social Studies Past Question to you after payment.https://infoguidenigeria.com/shell-scholarship-past-questions/
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW