SHL Past Questions are available for your download here. SHL Past Questions have been what most employers and recruitment agencies use for their aptitude tests in Nigeria. SHL questions are used by Companies like Total Nigeria, GT Bank, among other banks, experienced level jobs at NLNG, etc.
In this past questions pack, you will get hundreds of real SHL questions and also learn how to answer SHL Numerical problem-solving tests and Verbal reasoning tests. If you are a job seeker writing aptitude tests and you don’t have SHL past questions, you have not started yet. Dollar to Naira Rate
Why do you need SHL Past Questions PDF
`1. Helps work out the time required for each question.
2. Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple-choice or essays)
3. Helps practice exam techniques. SHL Past Questions PDF
4. Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is SHL Past Questions PDF pattern?
Based on past questions, the questions will be based on objectives or multiple choice patterns. We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
The tests are in two parts, numerical and verbal reasoning. You have 20mins to answer the verbal (30 Questions) and 18mins to answer the numerical (25 Questions)
In this Study pack you will get:
- 3 Verbal reasoning test pdf files with over 100 questions in total
- 3 Numerical reasoning test pdf files with over 100 questions in total
- The questions are not solved( You can solve them yourself.)
Sample of SHL Past Questions
- What proportion of scores were 50 and below for ISP5?
E. 7.2 The correct answer is (E).
2. All we need to do in order to answer this question is to calculate the proportion of scores that were 50 and below for ISP5 using the following formula:
(# of scores of 50 and below for ISP5 / total # of scores for ISP5) x 100 =
[112 / (112 + 254 + 785 + 389)] x 100 = 7.2% Npower Recruitment
3. Which ISP had the lowest percentage of scores of 86 and above?
A. ISP 1
B. ISP 2
C. ISP 3
D. ISP 4
E. ISP 5
The correct answer is (C).
4. We need to calculate the percentage of score of 86 and above for each category according to the following formula:
(# of scores of 86 and above for ISP / total # of scores for ISP) x 100
ISP 1: (458 / 2,168) x 100 = 21.1%
ISP 2: (470 / 1,937) x 100 = 24.3%
ISP 3: (75 / 1,437) x 100 = 5.2%
ISP 4: (124 / 1,493) x 100 = 8.3%
ISP 5: (389 / 1,540) x 100 = 25.3%
5. What is the ratio of the number of scores above 50 and below 86 to the total a number of scores in the survey?
E. None of the above
The correct answer is (C). Jamb Result
6. At a certain cafe, three sandwiches, two pastries and four coffees cost the same as four sandwiches, one pastry, and two coffees. If one pastry plus two coffees cost £4 and two sandwiches plus one coffee cost £9, how much does one pastry cost?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for SHL Recruitment Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, SHL Past Question, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Pounds to Naira
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW