The way WAEC repeat JSCE Social Studies is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC Social Studies must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, it occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC Junior Social Studies likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Students who use our past questions and answers give testimonies on how it helped them scale through the examination with excellent grades. This past question is a compilation of all the questions that have been asked in previous years.
Why you need Social Studies Past Questions
- It gives you useful insight into the nature of questions to expect and helps you avoid unpleasant surprises.
- It makes you to be time conscious and to acknowledge repeated or rephrased questions.
- It exposes you to specific areas that will be covered in the examination.
How is Social Studies Past Questions Pattern?
Social Studies Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of Social Studies Past Questions
1. The study of man in relation to his environment, is a primary concern of____________
A. Business Studies.
B. Christian Religious Studies.
C. Computer Studies.
D. Islamic Religious Studies.
E. Social Studies.
2. Social Studies as a discipline originated from ……………
3. The following are functions of Social Studies, EXCEPT it
A. enables us to understand our culture.
B. encourages our participation in social and civic duties.
C. helps to understand how to relate well with people.
D. helps us to understand our environment.
E. makes us to know how to fight our enemies.
4. In America and Europe, Social Studies started as a school subject in the year
5. The following are methods of teaching Social Studies, EXCEPT.
6. In Nigeria, the first formal institution that produced Social Studies textbooks for JSS is the
A. African Church Grammar School, Aiyetoro.
B. Baptist Secondary School, Aiyetoro.
C. Comprehensive High School, Aiyetoro.
D. Rev. Kuti Memorial Grammar School, Abeokuta.
E. Rosemary Grammar School, Ilisa.
How to Buy
The complete Social Studies Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Social Studies Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Social studies Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Social studies Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW