All candidates who are interested in applying for admission into the nursing programme of UATH School of Post-basic Critical Care are hereby informed that the management has begun the sale of forms for admission into 2022/2023 session. Interested candidates should see details of the admission requirements and how to apply below. Pounds to Naira
Applications are opened to all qualified NURSES for admission into the School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada-Abuja for 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
A qualified applicant must:
- Be a registered Nurse with a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’ level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings.
HOW TO APPLY
1. The application form can be obtained at the school complex OR online.
2. Interested applicant will pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N7,200) through REMITA and N200 to FCT NMCC, ACCT NO. 2034009628, FIRST BANK.
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE: UATH School of Post-basic Critical Care Admission Form
1. Go to www.remita.net
2.Click on “Pay TSA & State, then ‘Pay Federal Government of Nigeria’.
3. Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
4. Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number. Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
5. Copy the RRR number that will be displayed. Take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
6. Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form while following the instructions accordingly. Dollar to Naira Rate
NOTE: The sale of forms ends on the 16th May, 2022.
TO FILL-IN THE FORM ONLINE:
1. Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
3. Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on “CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM” to apply
4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
5. Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
6. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
8. For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 08055475957, 08033895519 and 08036767591 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact anyone except through the phone numbers and email displayed above.
THE SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
THURSDAY / 19TH MAY, 2022 – WRITTEN EXAMINATION
FRIDAY / 20TH MAY, 2022 – ORAL EXAMINATION
VENUE: Jamb Result
THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
8:00 AM EACH DAY
- Candidates are to come along with their valid professional practicing license, original photocopies of credentials, receipt of payment; and a recent passport photograph. Npower Recruitment
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW