This is the 4th intke admission form and all Interested applicants are expected to get the form and register on time. See details of the admission requirements, and how to apply below. Jamb Result
This is to inform the General Public that the Management of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital has officially announced the sale of its application form for the fourth intake, March 2022. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Entry Qualification: Applicant should/must not be less than 18 years or above 34 years of age
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Npower Recruitment
Program Duration: 3 YEARS UBTH School of Basic Midwifery 4th Intake Admission Form
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Pay the sum of (N10,500) @ REMITA to UBTH Account with TSA service type: Training School
Forms are available from January – March 2022 Jamb form
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department. School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application form online. Pounds to Naira
- Date of Entrance Exam: 26th March, 2022 Waec Result
- Time: 8am
- Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
FOR ENQUIRIES CALL: 08068935023 or 08028101890
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW