Thousands of candidates apply to study at the University of Ibadan but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year. Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score high. Hence, you need to start preparing for UI Postgraduate screening, In like manner, you need to use UI Postgraduate past questions and answers.
Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat themselves in subsequent years, we are 100% certain about this. In UI, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to have a high score before you are selected to commence your studies.
We have compiled the past questions for all subjects and as you place orders, each will be downloaded and sent to you. It’s also possible to print the past questions but the only demerit of having hard copy material is that you won’t carry it everywhere.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past screening exam materials. Follow the instructions in this post to download yours now.
Why you need UI Proficiency Test Past Question
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique will help you if you have limited time and knowing fully well repeat 60% of their questions each year.
How is UI Proficiency Test Past Question Pattern?
University of Ibadan past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of UI Proficiency Test Past Question
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW