Candidates interested in applying fopr admission are required to check the available faculty, course, programme duration, application fee, and how to apply below. Npower Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following open and Distance Learning (ODL) undergraduate Degree programmes of Ihe Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE), University of Abuja, for the 2021/2022Academic Session:
A. Faculty of Management Sciences
- 1. Department of Business Administration: B.Sc. Business Administration
- 2. Department of Public: B.SC.Public Administration UNIABUJA ODL Application Form
B. Faculty of Social Sciences
- 3. Department of Economics: B. Sc. Economics
- 4. Department of Political Science & International Relations: B.Sc.Political Science
- 5. Department of Sociology: B.SC.Sociology
C. Admission Requirements:
Applicants seeking admission into the specified ODL Programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements: Waec Result
- (i) A minimum of five credit passes nciluding Englisn Language and Mathematics Optalned o more than wo (2) situngs in the releva amination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE O’Level, NECO, NABTEBor TC II
- (ii) Two A Level passes with minimum of five O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
- (iii) Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or NECO in not more than two sitings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (UMB). NCE nolders with a minimum of 10 points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) O’level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered Pounds to Naira
D. Duration and Mode of Study:
All Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry Qualifications. The mode of Study is mainly through On-line Course Delivery, Multi-media Resources, Audio-Visual Materials (CDs, DVDS, DIsk drive) etc.
E. Method of Application:
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal: Jamb form
- Visit: www.cdice.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY to read Admission Requirements
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click on APPLY button to commence Application Jamb Result
- Fill your Biodata as prescribed (Surname, Firstname, Other name, Email, Phone Number). These sleps require you having a valld email address, you may need to open one if you do not have
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will De redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a Successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and application number generated. You will be logout out accordingly.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and sumame as the password to continue the application process
F. Application Fee:
Application forms shall be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) only through REMITA platorm. Dollar to Naira Rate
Note that the fee Excludes Bank Charges.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-malil and message boxes from ime to time for information and update regarding their applications.
- Sale of Admission Forms ends on Wednesday 25th May, 2022
check the link provided to see the deadline for sale of the admission form:
For further enquiries, please call: 07033974306
Mal. Yahya I. Mohammed
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW