Interested applicants should see the admission requirements and how to apply below. Pounds to Naira
The Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port Harcourt (OTI-UNIPORT) is a Postgraduate energy Institute offering educational support and direction to the Oil and Gas Industry through the development and delivery of leadership, management and technical education specifically relevant to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. It partners TechnipFMC and reputable oil and gas companies to carry out Teaching, Research and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) directed at the sustainability of the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Its aim is to provide skilled and competent manpower resource relevant to the needs of the energy industry in Nigeria & abroad. Dollar to Naira Rate
Graduate Programmes of the Institute
The environment in the Institute is conducive for learning, students have access to audio visual aids, e-learning and internet facilities. Students undergo: 3-months internship in relevant companies, underwater training such as BOSIET/HUET and field trips. Students are encouraged to live and work together thereby enhancing the development of team spirit. The Teaching Faculty consists of Lecturers from the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), other Universities within and outside Nigeria, Lecturers from Professional Institutions abroad, as well as experts from the Industry. Waec Result
At the end of this programme, the graduate will among other skills, be able to:
- work methodologically and logically to solve real-life problems in the face of conflicting requirements.
- evaluate , explore and manage offshore oil & gas fields
- design, construct and install multiphase flow pipelines, risers, umbilicals and jumpers
- operate and supervise onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
- use ORCAFLEX / PIPEPHASE / ANSYS software UNIPORT PGD Offshore Engineering Admission Form
Duration: The Programme shall be 12 calendar months of Intensive Full Time study or 24 months of flexible Part-Time study.
Award of Degree: Upon completion of the programme successful students shall receive a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Offshore Engineering, awarded by the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Admission Requirements: Candidates must possess a minimum of Third Class Engineering Degree and a minimum of Second Class Lower from any other Physical Science Fields. Candidates should have completed their NYSC before September, 2022.
Application Processing Fee: A non – refundable Application Processing Fee of Twenty Thousand (
N20,000) in certified bank draft made payable to the Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port- Harcourt. Application Form can be obtained on-line www.otiuniport.org. The Form should be completed and submitted online. But hard copy of the completed Form along with the Bank Draft should also be submitted in person or via courier to: The Director, Offshore Technology Institute (OTI), ETF Gas Engineering Building, University Park (UNIPARK), P.O. Box 50, Uniport Post Office, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt.
Important dates to remember: (Any change will be displayed on our website)
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to: The Director, Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port Harcourt, on or before Friday, 8th July 2022.
- Oral Interview for short-listed candidates via zoom shall be on Friday, 29th July 2022.
- Academic activities shall commence in September, 2022. Jamb Result
- For enquiries contact: email@example.com, +234 (0)803 454 5849, +234 (0)703 295 1006, +234 (0) 703 442 2101. Npower Recruitment
Scholarship: Candidates are expected to seek sponsorship from corporate bodies, PTDF, State Governments and other sponsoring agencies.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW