Did you know that one of the ways of scoring so high in the University of Uyo, Uniuyo Post UTME screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers? Statistics have shown that in a number of hundred questions, verbatim 30 questions are being repeated randomly. That is the more reason you need to download the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Apart from the verbatim repetition of questions, questions are repeated with a slight differences in their sentence structures.
University of Uyo, UNIUYO online Post UTME Past Questions has always been a great material in the hands of students as they prepare towards achieving great success in the exams. WHY MUST YOU GET IT ONLINE? Might be one of those hacking questions ringing on your mine, but the truth is that buying it online cn be saved on your phone through PDF format which is flexible to study and you can move with it any were you go. Carrying a bulky and lumpy paper around might be disgusting and tiresome and perhaps, the paperless world such as this, which papers are losing its values and the screen gaining much value, needs the basics (Past Question) of the University of Uyo.
Why you need Uniuyo past questions and Answers?
- It makes one to become more time conscious since it prepares you on the number of questions to expect.
- The nature of the exams is being exposed in past questions and answers.
- You will be able to detect repeated or rephrased questions quickly.
- it prepares you on the type of question to expect to prevent unpleasant surprises.
How is Uniuyo’s Past Question Patterned?
For instance, you are writing for the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME exams for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English Uniuyo Past Question and Answers pdf
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
For all prospective students of University of Uyo, UNIUYO, below are post UTME practice questions and answers, the institution released the practice questions and answers in other for her aspirants to see the method of their question. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives and theory depending on the examinations. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Our joy is to see you to your success, eventually, we are not perfect but we have been working towards improving every day and achieving our mission, which includes helping every student that accesses our learning resources and is ready to work hard, excels academically.
Sample of Uniuyo past questions
Carefully read and take note of the following questions and answers and choose the option that best conveys the meaning of the underlined portion in the following sentence;
In each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ……………………….
2. Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
3. There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
4. The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
D. swept Jamb Result
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence
5. Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others.
B. actually very stupid in his behavior.
C. annoyingly clever.
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
6. Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest.
B. does not know enough.
C. knows more than he is prepared to say.
D. is not telling the truth. Pounds to Naira
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, chose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence.
7. By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
8. I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
9. A good citizen abides ………….. the rules of the land.
10. Since his swearing-in, the governor ……………….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited Dollar to Naira Rate
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Uniuyo Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, uniuyo past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW