Having said that, it is also necessary for candidates that met the UNIZIK cut-off mark to prepare very well before the Post UTME screening exercise.
We are we offering post UTME past questions and answers to candidates. We understand that past questions are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with practical insight on what to expect in the examinations.
How is the Past Questions Patterned
It is 100% multiple-choice format and We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years for all questions. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better and getting admitted in the university in just one sitting.
Why do you need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions?
UNIZIK is a high university in NIGERIA so, only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. understand that, the scores of candidates are the key in selecting admitted students.
Hence, studying with unizik post utme Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who are determined to get through successfully. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into UNIZIK is secured because You still have the Post UTME exam to write. For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question. This is to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations.
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since morning.
(A) didn’t have
(B) haven’t had
(C) never had
(D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they?
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning.
How to Buy
Click here to get it. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UNIZIK Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, unizik post utme Past Question, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW