Are you looking for a means to pass the exams with ease? that’s why we are here to provide you with the best study packs you might need to pass UTME Physics Past Question.
One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the UTME Physics Past Questions.
Physics is studied by science students and is concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. Physics topics include mechanics, heat, light and radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET UTME Physics Past Question and Answers
You can explore the answers to the questions
Questions that otherwise would have confused you in the exam hall will not get you sweating because you have the chance to find answers while solving past questions. It is important to take time to check the answers to the questions while as you solve them.
Solving past questions can give you confidence
When you solve past questions over a long period, you begin to have confidence in yourself and your ability to ace the exam. The examination fever is likely to transform into a feeling of excitement and expectation.
How is UTME PHYSICS Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
SAMPLE UTME PHYSICS PAST QUESTIONS
Two magnets are used to magnetize a soft iron bar PQ as illustrated in the diagram given. The correct polarity at P and Q respectively
A) S and N
B) N and N
C) S and S
D) N and S
In storing magnets, keepers are used to
A) reduced self-demagnetization
B) cancel the effect of the earth’s magnetic field
C) protect the magnet from stray electric field
D) increase the strangth of the magnets
charge moves with a velocity ofat right angle to a uniform magnetic field of flux density
Calculate the force on the charge.
Which of the following statements is not correct about steel and soft iron?
A) steel is more magnetized than soft iron
B) permanent magnets are usually made of steel
C) soft iron is more readily magnetized than steel
D) soft iron more readily loses its magnetism than steel
What determines the polarity at the ends of an electromagnet? The
A) magnitude of the current passing through the wire
B) material of the core of the magnet
C) material of the coil
D) direction of current in the wire
How many beta particle(s) are emitted in the radioactive decay of?
The phenomenon by which two light atomic nuclear combine to form a heavy nuclide with the release of energy is known as
B) nuclear fusion
C) nuclear fission
D) chain reaction
In a p-type semiconductor, the
A) number of holes are equal to the number of electrons
B) electrical resistivity increases
C) electrons are the majority charge carriers
D) holes are the majority charge carriers
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UTME PHYSICS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, UTME PHYSICS PAST QUESTIONS, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
SHARE TO 100 WHATSAPP CONTACTS AND GROUPS TO GET INSTANT CONNECTION REGISTER HERE NOW SHARE BELOW